Help to conserve water use outdoors by consulting an irrigation specialist!
During this free outdoor irrigation survey offered to single family and small multi-family sites (under ½ acre) in Santa Clara County, a trained irrigation professional will complete a comprehensive evaluation of your irrigator system. During the survey, the technician will:
• Evaluate the efficiency of your irrigation system, noting and flagging problems
• Provide you with a personalized irrigation schedule, if appropriate
• Make recommendations for repairs, replacements, and upgrades
• Send you a detailed written report after the survey is complete
• Pre-inspect the site for the Landscape Rebate Program, if applicable
This is a great time to evaluate your irrigation system and make changes before you turn the system back on this spring. On average, about half of the water used on residential sites goes to the landscape, so having your irrigation system in top shape can help you reduce your water use drastically. The site must have at least one valve operated irrigation zone in order to sign up. Homes that only use a hose or portable sprinkler to irrigate the landscape will not be eligible.
To schedule an inspection, please call the Valley Water conservation hotline at (408) 630-2554 or click here.
San Jose Water Company customers should request a Water Audit by calling (408) 279-7900.